Saturday 21 February 2009

Celtic Fire – the passionate soul

Celtic Fire – the passionate soul
(my musings on elements of the Celtic Black Book of Carmarthen)


I am the Green Flame of Fire, blazing with passionate Love;

I am the shining spark of Light, illuminating the depths of eternal truth;

I am the rough and roaring sea, heaving with righteous indignation;

I am a peaceful and calm lake, comforting and stilling the troubled breast;

I am the wild storm, raging at human wrong-doings;

I am a gentle refreshing breeze, blowing hope into saddened human hearts;

I am dry dust choking cruel human ambition;

I am the damp and fertile earth, bearing generous gifts of Love and Grace.



Blessings

Celtic Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Springtime of Dion Fortune

There she is staring out at you...or maybe that should be "in to you"! Whether writing as Violet Firth, Violet M Steele...